PDF & Electronic Membership Forms
Top part of page contains forms that can be printed out, or come to a meeting and pick up a paper copy.
Support the Fallbrook Amateur Radio Club, and its projects to help in communications during community emergencies by becoming a member. Your dues help pay for repeater expenses to keep our local repeater on the air. With coverage of Fallbrook, De Luz Rainbow, Bonsall, Pala and north county, it is a resource in a emergency.
- Pay by mail with check, using fillable PDF form, fill in then print out (if not able to print, supply legible facsimile) send with check in mail.
- Pay at meeting, bring print out of fillable PDF form, or fill out form legibly at meeting.
- Pay with credit/debit card payment online, 1 Year $20 + $0.91, 2 Years $40 + $1.50, by using online electronic membership form, at bottom of this page.
The club can receive a $5 commission for every regular renewal. And we can retain $15 for each new regular and senior membership submitted we process. A new member is defined as any individual who has never been a member of ARRL or any individual who has not retained a membership for two or more calendar years prior to the application submission.
- Pay by mail with check, credit/debit not accepted, using ARRL Membership Application print out, send with check in mail. Fallbrook Amateur Radio Club, PO Box 1473, Fallbrook, CA 92088.
- Pay at meeting, credit/debit not accepted, bring print out of form, ARRL Membership Application or fill out form legibly at meeting.